Welcome Late Registrant!!!
Registration for our event closed at 10pm [EST], Monday, November 30, 2020
You know we love your work! And you know we think your work would be a compliment to our event! Otherwise, you wouldn’t be right here, right now.
Due to the fact that registration has closed, a variety of elements have already been set in motion influencing how late entries can participate in
Virtually Assembled: An *Assembly Required Experience.
Remaining levels of participation for late entries:
1) A Virtual Table (IE: Zoom link) on the *Assembly Required website EVENT PAGE
2) A Hyperlink URL to your On-Line Shop URL placed on the *Assembly Required website EVENT PAGE
2) The airing of a Commercial for any of your products/toys, if you so choose to submit one
Expired levels of participation for late entries:
1) Participation in the exclusive submission, and its exchange for the refundable entry fee
2) The opportunity for an artist interview &/or studio tour (this may be reassessed at a later date, depending on current schedule for interviews/studio tours).
If you find the above late entry levels of participation agreeable, please complete the below registration as soon as possible.
The deadline for completing this late entry is December 31st, 2020
Once the below step is completed, the credit card you submitted during your initial application will be charged, and a spot will be reserved for you in our event.
And we are on our way…!
As as reminder,
Virtually Assembled: An *Assembly Required Experience
will be held virtually in 2021, and not in a physical location.
The event will be live streamed during the below dates right here on
HERE again is a detailed breakdown of the levels of participation
Can I count it off?
One, two, three, four!